How do I return an item?
If something doesn't fit or you don't like it, you can return your order to us within 21 days. To do so, the items must be returned unworn with all tags attached.
Please note that personalized items like our customized birthdate t-shirt cannot be returned.
And this is how you submit your return:
- Fill out the return form and add it to your return shipment so that we can allocate your return correctly.
- Close the envelope or box properly. It is best to use our original packaging, which is suitable for reuse.
- We do NOT offer free returns. The cost is at your expense. To create the return label for insured shipping (DHL GoGreen) at a reduced price of € 4.90, please follow the link to our returns portal. It is important that you enter your order number in the "customer reference" field beginning with "BEARTH-" (e.g. BEARTH-1054).
- Please send your return to our fulfillment partner at the following address:
BEARTH Clothing Fulfillment
c/o Q:marketing Aktiengesellschaft
Düsseldorfer Straße 193
You can use the returns label generated in the returns portal (to print out yourself of as a QR code for label and printing at DHL).
- As soon as we have received your return in perfect condition, you will receive an e-mail from us. The refund minus the return cost of € 4.90 will be made within 14 days from the day on which we received the return. The refund will be processed and applied to the original method of payment.
Why do we not cover the shipping costs for returned items?
It's not just a garment. It is a conscious choice.
By offering a sustainable fashion item, we want to encourage people to make a conscious decision to buy a long-lasting product with a transparent origin. It is important to us to avoid unnecessary transport that is harmful to the environment. Free returns would not only make our products more expensive for everyone, they also seduce you to be more careless in your choice of items. Ideally, you can make a conscious purchase decision that does not lead to a return. This is why our fit and measurement tables that are added to the sizing guide on each product page are so important. Together we can reduce additional work and transport and like this shorten the length of time it takes to make products available for sale again.
How do I exchange an item?
To exchange, simply reorder the desired item in the shop. If you used a discount code or gift voucher for the original order, you can redeem it again on your next order. If there are any problems, please contact email@example.com.
What do I do if I receive a faulty item?
If you have received an item that is faulty, damaged or simply not what you ordered, please state this on the return slip as reason for your return.